Hello and Welcome to my Blog ~ I love art of all kinds. Two of my favorites are polymer clay and paper art. I have shops on Etsy that feature both of my passions. I also love writing my blog and finding artists that have a passion for their craft and feature them. I hope your day is filled with sunshine, laughter and loads of creativity.


Friday, January 24, 2014

Fun with Terra Cotta Clay

As you can see, I work a lot with Terra Cotta Polymer Clay.  I love the rich color and how my finished creations look whether I have put a shiny finish on them or not.   I buy the large boxes of this clay at Michaels, but only if I have a coupon for the discount.  Here are some that I have made using this wonderful clay.





Cat Vase and Mouse


Wrapped in a Blanket


Ready for the Weather


Birdie in the Birdbath


Fairy House


 Garden Angel


Matchbox


Love Birds


You can find all of these listed in my shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Sandyscreationinclay

1 comment:

Trina Prenzi said...

I love all of your terra cotta creations... I couldn't even pick a favorite! That first one with the little mouse makes me smile!!!